Cyanna in Swing set overalls

Cyanna in Swing set overalls

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Research is probably necessary


So I have learnt in the past two weeks that a little more research would go a long way..oh and another thing..you don't really save yourself money when trying to save yourself money. ie you get what you pay for. After employing one design company to create our website and finding out that they really don't do anything creative we have now found ourselves a new company which will hopefully create something a little more inspired. Yes I wish I'd done my research. Bubbagrubb has been a long time in the making as I'm one of those frustrating people that has to learn as I go, however we are proudly stocked in a few stores now and are soooo. excited about the new winter range coming and the fact we will have a website to display them on very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment