Cyanna in Swing set overalls

Cyanna in Swing set overalls

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some Things We Heart x x x

So I am pretty much just sick of talking about us so I figure I'm going to show you some of the things I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Just because they are so damn cute. These first ones are stocked at the fabulousO Echidna Place which is right near my home town. They are from Udder Handmade and to cute and quirky to not be in your house.



As I said you can get these at Echidna Place. If you haven't already been then you have to stop there for a look see !! It is such a beautiful shop and always jam packed full of gorgeous things....including us next winter..YAY us.
Now, as I've said before I have a weird thing with kids shoes..especially the shoes on bubs who are definitely not walking yet or anywhere near it yet for that matter so check out these super fly shoes. They come from http://www.sodapopkids.com.au/ and from http://www.funkybaby.com.au/



Look at these..Talk about blingin'

No comments:

Post a Comment